Crate Racin’ USA Engine Seals(GEN IV “Green” and GEN V “Black”) can be searched by entering the BUILD CERTIFICATION NUMBER located on the right front of the head of the engine and/or the left rear of the engine.
Enter the Build Certification Number in the SEARCH box, and you will find the following information:
- Which Authorized Rebuilder completed the work on the engine.
- Engine owner at the time of rebuild/repair.
- Original Chevrolet Performance/GM Serial Number.
- Build Certification Number(BCN) from Crate Racin’ USA.
- Placement of each seal that was issued for rebuild/repair.
- Date of Rebuild/Repair